Core LIMS for MDx and Clinical Labs
A LIMS from Core Informatics presents extensive capabilities to genomics laboratories looking for an information system to support their work in gene finding, gene expression and genotyping. The system supports labs conducting biomarker, systems biology, gene therapy, translational research, and more. It unifies work across multi-site organizations by allowing end-users, performing different functions at disparate sites, access to the same data and the ability to view their colleagues’ work.
The Core LIMS provides scientists a platform from which to gather, validate, store, retrieve, report, and analyze the vast amount of data required in genomics studies. It creates a unified repository for data, while protecting the data by only allowing access to users with valid permissions. This repository simplifies the reporting and analysis of genomics data, allowing analysts to understand the information they have gathered and apply it to full systems biology studies.
The system reduces bottlenecks in an organization by allowing for employee and instrument work scheduling, as well as by automating the collection of the huge amount of data inherent in genomics studies. HTS labs can especially benefit from a Core LIMS implementation by acquiring the ability to rapidly test thousands of compounds per day. The Core system aids genomics labs in their pursuit of improved early detection, prevention, and treatment of disease.
Benefits of the Core LIMS to MDx and Clinical Labs:
- Instrument integration for data collection automation
- Mass spectrometer integration and data review
- Automatic results reduction & flagging
- Integration with third party systems (ERP/HR/accounting etc.)
- Workflow management
- Gene expression workflows, microarray data management
- UV Quantitation & spectrometer integration
- Sample management (login, registration integrity, life cycle tracking, etc.)
- Chain of custody
- Lot & batch management
- Inventory, storage management
- Customized automatic & ad hoc reporting
- Automatic alerts based on thresholds, authorization, publishing
- Project management
- Worklist management
- Electronic document management
- Barcode, RFID compatible
- SNP & PCR assay management
- SOP & protocol management
- Data security & integrity
- Multivariate data analysis
- Regulatory compliance
- Work allocation & scheduling to reduce bottlenecks
- Integration with Proteomics, Metabolomics features
Clinical Genomics Whitepaper
Next-Generation Clinical Genomics LIMS forthe Next-Generation Sequencing Evolution
To download our Whitepaper, please fill out the following form.